Can I download eBooks onto my hand held device?
In most cases, yes. This does depend on which operating system your hand held device is running, however, as different eBook formats are compatible with different operating systems. For detailed information on which eBook formats are compatible with your hand held device, check Device Compatibility.
What are the benefits of reading eBooks?
- In most cases, eBooks are cheaper than paper books.
- Instantly available worldwide – just download the eBook instead of waiting for “snail mail.”
- Convenient – imagine loading several novels onto a portable reading device before you go on holiday.
- Quick to download – the average novel takes only 3-4 minutes.
- You can build a whole library of digital books.
- Users can do research and create or organize content.
- eBook reading software is free and easy to download from the internet.
What currency are our items priced in?
Our items are priced in US dollars. Although our items are priced in US dollars, you can pay with your local currency via PayPal. We sent digital items worldwide.
What is your refund policy?
There are NO REFUNDS once the digital item – eBook, eTextbook, eAudiobook, or digital test bank – has been emailed to buyers. If your digital item arrived damaged, you will get replacements, however, this is rarely happened.
Why does my eBook have fewer pages than the physical version?
It is quite common for the page count of your eBook to be less than the number listed on the physical version. For instance the physical version might say 384 pages, but the PDF is 324 pages and the EPUB is 183!
No matter what page count your eBook displays, you are still receiving the same amount of words. There is still the same amount of contents and nothing is being lost in the transition from printed book to eBook, regardless of format.
How do I import my own files to the Ebook Reader app?
The latest version of the iOS Ebook Reader app allows you to add your own content to your library. So, if you have an EPUB or PDF eBook on your computer that you’d like to include in your library, just do the following:
- Connect your device (iPad or iPhone) to your computer.
- Open iTunes on the computer (if it hasn’t automatically opened).
- Look for the name of your device in the top-right (it will say “Mary’s iPad” or something like that). Click on it.
- Click on “Apps” tab.
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the page. Under the heading " File Sharing" > “Apps”, select Ebook Reader.
- Click on the “Add” button.
- Navigate to the location of your ebook file and double-click “Open”.
- Your ebook will then be displayed in the list under “Ebook Reader Documents”.
- Click on “Sync” at the bottom-right of your screen. The eBook will then be transferred from your computer to your device.
- Open Ebook Reader app on your device.
- You’ll find the eBook shown in the bookshelf along with the other eBooks that are on the device.
- Tap on the eBook to begin reading.
I did NOT know this purchase was for a digital item. Can I get a refund?
All our digital items and their formats are clearly indicated on the face of the listing description that you have purchased. There are NO REFUNDS after the digital item has been emailed to buyer. Please be advised that buyers who purchased in error, or purchased duplicate items and wish to cancel the order, if the digital item has NOT yet sent or emailed, a full refund will be issued less 10% advertising & selling fees for each purchase transaction.